Monday, February 11, 2008

Yeeeee Haw.

So this evening, after a three hour drive, I find myself holed up in a Best Western Hotel in Crossville, Tennessee. It a smallish town between Nashville and Knocksville on route 40. I don't know if there is owt to do here but I'm going to go and find out in a bit.

All I've done this weekend is shop and eat. Coming over here from the UK right now is a shoppers dream. The dollar is so weak that things are almost free for us! I have to buy another bag to check in as I'm going to get a far whack of stuff... it would be rude not to.
Food wise, I'm still a bit disgusted with portion control here but am learning. Now we have one starter between the three of us and then have our main meal with one side between us as well. It seems to work ok but there are still left overs.

Now off exploring.

(and I'm still a gay icon)

----------
Currently on iPod :- Kate Nash - Pumpkin Soup

3 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

So basically, what you're saying is that all I need to do to lose weight is to come visit you? Especially with all the haggis, I'll be 100lbs when I return :)

I'm glad you're doing lots and lots of shopping! Don't forget to buy yourself some new Wii games, they'll be practically free!! Whooop!

And bring V back something pretty too! I believe you return on Valentines day... Sooo this is me nudging you :)

XO!!!

j said...

i know your boy choices are overwhelming your senses right now...but i am with kel, don't forget the better half.

glad to see this blog continue,
just like life.
j

B. said...

Wanting to wish you and your darling V, and the girls, the most beautiful non-cancer (whoooop)

Valentines Day

Ever.

Boy you guys deserve it.

All my Love,

B