Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wullie 2 - Cancer 0

Just a quick update.
Veronica and I went to see my oncologist on Thursday to get the results of my scan.
I'm in remission.
Basically my tumour is the same size as when I went into SCT and this means that I was definitely in remission going to transplant and nothing has changed since then. The mass is just solid scar tissue... and a lot of it.

I'm in the clear.

Now just 4 weeks of radiotherapy and we can hopefully put this nightmare behind us. I still haven't got an official start date for the radio so will be chasing that up on Monday. It should be starting in 10 days but Glasgow hospitals work on some weird time and date system that doesn't reflect the real world.

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay YAY! :)

rupertx said...

Cracking news fella !
Kicking its arse big time eh !
Im really delighted for you, its fantastic news.
Maybe see you Sunday ?

Love
Steve, Claire & the Girls x