Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm free to do what I want any old time....

Barring infections of course... and ability and strength!
So Veronica and I took the hour drive to Glasgow to be told don't come back. All in all we were there for 25 minutes.
Woo Hoo!
100% discharge; care transferred back to my local authority and all appointments now local. No more harsh travel regimes for Veronica. Magic.

Veronica actually suggested the lead song in my playlist for just now as well. I was stunned. I actually said to her "You know a song by The Soup Dragons?". I didn't know she knew about old bands like The Soup Dragons. She was listening to Level 42 and Brian Ferry back then. I think even The Stone Roses managed to pass her by back in the day.

She's far more educated now, though. No choice really!

Oh, got my season tickets renewed for Celtic FC today as well. I can't go again until middle of October but if anyone wants a lend of them till then or just fancies the odd match then no probs. Drop me a line.

All in all a good day.

9 comments:

Sanbandit said...

Congrats on being 100% discharged! And a belated Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's really wonderful news!!....Mind you, the Soup Dragons sounds a bit like an early Stones song...?!
Best wishes, as always,
Cath

Kelly Kane said...

Hooray for being free!!!! I'm so glad you're home!!!

Chris said...

Top....!
Speak soon, look after yourselves.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're home, Wullie!
Love to you, Veronica, and the girls,
TOG

laulausmamma said...

Wonderful to read that you are back home with your 3 darlings...oh and the dogs too. Take good care to stay there!!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Happy birthday. We are so pleased for you. The sky is a little bluer, the grass a little greener, and the sun a little warmer, knowing you are home.

Peggy

Adrienne said...

Wonderful news. Enjoy yourself.

Alison

Kelly Kane said...

Hey there Wullster!!

How are you feeling since you've been home? Hopefully the pain has gotten easier for you and your tastebuds are coming back. I'll keep checking in on you! :)

Kelly