Monday, May 21, 2007


Stealing the famous words of my man Peter Griffin ( on the left) I'm still feeling "pretty frickin' sweet."
Another productive day and not feeling too tired. I'd say I was about 75 - 80 percent normal but it's hard to gauge as I can't really remember what feeling normal is like... it's been that long.
Was at the hospital for my antibiotics and the care fairies thought I looked a bit peaky and might need more blood so they took a full blood count. I haven't had a call back so I guess everything checked out and it was just my post-chemo "washed out look" and nothing to worry about.

Had a wander around Stirling town centre and picked up a few books to keep me going. Setup the webcam to my folks on the new computer (which looks damn good on my huge LCD TV), cooked dinner and now I'm doing nowt for the rest of the night except having a bath and drinking root beer. Hey, at least it has beer in its name!

Tomorrow is my checks on my lung capacity. This could be interesting seeing as I've just finished chemo, have a line infection and have done zero exercise for a good while now. I think I'll ask for a re-check in 3 weeks time once I've built up some more strength. I think it would give an interesting comparison.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are not feeling too bad. Hope today went well at the hospital.

Thanks for your comment on Chris' blog, really appreciate your support.

Vickyx

Kelly Kane said...

Oh Hooray! I'm glad you found some root beer!!!