Sunday, May 20, 2007

What a difference a day makes

Well. Things have certainly changed for the better today. For one thing I haven't had a nap... although I didn't get up until 1030! Having said that I can't honestly remember the last time I stayed awake for more than 12 hours.
I went to the hospital as planned for my antibiotics at 1200 and then did the family weekly shopping on my way back home. It's good when I do the shopping as I can slip in some Ben and Jerrys without getting nagged. I even managed to setup the new computer we bought for the girls that's been sitting around in the cupboard for a week. I'm feeling pretty damn pleased with myself and I have regained the confidence I need that I will be physically strong enough for the SCT procedure.

It is a great weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I just need to get hold of an exercise bike to build up my lung capacity.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wullie, sound like you have had better weeks! Keep strong and hope the week continues to improve. You are an inspiration to others.
KYPU
Chris.