Friday, August 10, 2007

Day + 45

Wow! Day + 45 already and a good 5 days since I've written anything into this blog. The main reason for this? I've nowt to say! I've done jack and I'm getting very very bored. I was that bored yesterday that I ventured into the back garden and cut the grass. This might not sound like much but when you consider that my garden is on at least a 45 degree angle it probably wasn't something I should have done... but I wasn't going to be beaten. A job that normally takes me an hour took just over three but it's done now and I'm never doing it again. I'm going get a wee man in to do it for me.

Still no firm date through for my CT scan so I'm going to have to give my haematology nurse a bell on Monday to see if she can chase it up for me. I've not had another night sweat but I still want to know where I stand.

Kelly, I'll speak to you next time Veronica calls. I passed out last night. Doing the garden completely knacked me out. I'm achy all over. Veronica really enjoyed your "little" chat last night and I'm still fighting my way through cinnamon heaven!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Yes we will chat soon enough my friend! I'm glad you're enjoying the cinnamon, of course by now you probably have taste buds :) Veronica is so cute, it was good to chat with her and finally put a voice to her! We were also talking about how you're going to go on a shopping spree when you get here, and you're going to hit a spa or something, since your money is so good here :)

And kudos to you for doing the lawn, afterall, it was a sunny day is Scotland :)

Talk to you soon!!

Kelly