Thursday, July 26, 2007

Alternative Therapy??

Veronica and I went to our favourite Thai last night and ate a gorgeous meal. It was superb even though I couldn't fully taste it! That, however, wasn't the interesting part. In the restaurant window was a "blown up" newspaper article headed "Thai Curry can kill cancer cells!". As the article was from the British tabloid The Sun we didn't think much off it but I've Googled it this morning and there is seemingly some good factual science behind it. Here for example. If you Google "Thai curry can kill cancer cells" you get loads of returns.
I think I have found my perfect alternative therapy in the extremely slim chance that the auto SCT hasn't worked!

And yes, I got deaded yesterday. I bought a present. I finally got Veronica her long overdue Eternity Ring. She wasn't expecting that. It's white gold with diamonds fully around the circumference of the ring. I think it looks pretty damn cool. Not overbearing but you know there is a lot of sparkle there! I think Veronica likes it... we just need to get it slightly resized.

5 comments:

laulausmamma said...

Glad you enjoyed a nice dinner together Wullie. Hope u aren't in too much trouble with V for getting her a gift - I'm sure she's gotten over it if she was :}
Continue to take good care of yourself.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds perfect, a lovely meal and what sounds like a beuatiful gift for Veronica. Just fantastic Wullie, we are so pleased you are doing so well.

Vickyxx

Kelly Kane said...

Glad you enjoyed your dinner, and who knew you could kill cancer while eating your favorite meal! And kudos for getting her a gift, you sneaky bastard :)

Chris said...

You got the pressy sussed, right out of the top draw! Great to hear that all is well, keep it going, the both of you.
Chris

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you two had a lovely, romantic anniversary dinner. You guys are the cutest! And oooh, there's a picture of my soup... yummy.