Friday, June 15, 2007

I've got nothing!

I've got absolutely nada to say today. Zip, zero, nothing. All I've done today is pop into work to find the IP routing changes that I had requested from our backbone provider hadn't been carried out so my weekend work has now been scuppered. I did, however, get my hands on my PDA and it does everything I could wish for including video calls. I just need to check if there is a Skype for Windows Mobile. That means, that you, dear reader, are going to have to put up with my morphine induced rants from my hospital bed. I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing what insane nonsense I write in my drug induced state when I exit from the place!

Congratulations to Kelly for finishing her own personal ABVD hell today. I know there will be the mother of all parties when she can get back on the sauce! I will make sure a bottle of Scotland's finest makes it way over to her... and I don't mean Irn Bru.
Also well done to Chris who is coping amazing well with being turned into RadioActive Man. I pray it goes this smoothly for the remaining treatments and I'm sure it will.

Finally Brian. I'm praying for you buddy and I ask everyone to read his blog if you haven't already. It has got me through many rough times and has been truly inspirational to me.
I'm positive all will be cool with your PET.

Oh... and I'm pretty scared right now. As the "big day" gets ever nearer I wonder what horrors lie ahead. Just what circle of Dante's Hell will I go to?

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Wullie!! Thanks for mentioning me in your blog, I feel famous :) So what's this about finishing chemo 26th or 27th - how does this work? thought you just get a transplant, can you tell I don't have much knowledge on this :) So fill in your blog readers! I know you're getting nervous, but it'll be okay! You'll have all of us rooting for you! Soon you'll be like Darrel, done and riding his bike everywhere! You rock!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wullie, as my children would say......'2 more sleeps to go!!!'. Thinking of you and hope everything goes well on Monday.

V&Cxx