Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today was by far my worst "post chemo" day ever. They weren't kidding when they said DHAP would be tougher. I somehow managed to find a postion in bed that was comfortable and just didn't move for 4 hours straight. My head felt like an elephant was sitting on it and if I moved 1mm I thought I would throw-up.
As usual though it passed and Veronica got me into the hospital for my antibiotics; car sick again though... it's like being 6 years old!
On the positive side; both my lines are now giving blood so that'll make the harvest easier come Monday. My elephant is now a baby rhino so things are definetly getting better. A couple of good sleeps will sort me out.

Oh, and for all you budding body builders out there.
Large doses of steroids really really do shrink your wee willie winkie. Talk about hitting a man when he's down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I note that you have not yet publicly apologised to our youngest daughter over the 'lost slippers' escapade! Your slippers were found ages ago and still you let the world believe we have a kleptomaniac 1-year old! Shame on you.....

Your loving wifee xxxxx