Friday, August 03, 2007

Candy, anyone?

Meet Kelly.
Kelly is over at Chemopalooza, is a fellow Hodger and my joint biggest Cheerleader in the States along with Susan (LauLausMamma) and Peggy in sunny Huntsville.
Kelly is a star.
Today Veronica and I received a parcel from her. It contained candy... an awful lot of candy.

Nine pounds of candy! I think shipping the box cost more than the actual sweeties inside.

Here is a break down. There is a cinnamon theme as that is my dominate taste sensation.

Mentos
Sour Patch soft and chewy candy
Peanut Butter M&Ms ---> gorgeous. The girls love them but Veronica has claimed them
Big Red chewing gum
Twinkies
Hot Tamales
Cinnamon Tic-Tacs
Altoids Cinnamon ---> very strong
Altoids Cinnamon wrapped in dark chocolate
Pop Rocks
Stretch Island Fruit Co. Original Fruit Leather
Ferrara Pan Red Hots
Dentyne Fire - Spicy Cinnamon
Market Pantry Cinnamon Disks
The Simpsons Fruit Snacks for the weans... and they love them!

and a lovely card.

Kelly, thank you very much!!!
That weight I lost during SCT is already coming back on. It's going to take us weeks to munch through that lot!

And those Altoids really do blow your head off.

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Yaaaaay!!! This made my day, it's like I got a package in the mail too!! ha ha! I'm so glad you're enjoying your goodies! The shipping was definitely more than the candy inside, but it was for a good cause!! Oh I'm just so excited you got everything, YAAAY!